A number of options.Because of the broad appeal of our products, and the fact that we provide food that customers want for both lunch and dinner, there are many locations, which may be suitable for a Pizza Patrón. The versatility of our business model also allows us to adapt to many different environments. From the big city to the suburbs, strip malls, food-courts or stand-alone stores, we have a viable option for you.
Landlords love our concept
- We have a proven track record of success
- Our brand focus is unique in the marketplace
- We cater to a wide range of income demographics
- Our stores are high-energy and generate foot traffic
Finding a great location.We understand that finding the ideal site for your restaurant is vitally important to your ultimate success and we can assist you in a number of ways. With Pizza Patrón, you have the convenient option of working directly with a commercial real estate broker who already has a tremendous amount of experience finding locations for our concept.
We work with RTS Real Estate Services whose service includes all aspects of leasing commercial real estate including negotiation with the landlord and reviewing terms and conditions of the lease agreement.
After potential sites are submitted, our real estate team reviews the demographic and traffic information, then forwards it to our executive team who will visit the area and either approve or recommend against the location. We will also carefully scrutinize the lease agreement on your behalf, giving you broad access to our years of knowledge and experience.
Typical store criteria.Site Characteristics
Urban and suburban neighborhood locations. Community shopping centers with convenient parking, high visibility and good street exposure.
- Inline or Endcap position in shopping center
- Shopping center with convenient ingress and egress from all traffic directions
- Shopping center with strong "daily needs" anchors or drivers
- Shopping centers with large chain grocery anchor or discount retailers are recommended
- Shopping centers with other nationally recognized food brands
- Shopping centers with high visibility from major arteries
Dense residential support of 60,000 minimum within a three (3) mile radius, urban locations. Middle income areas preferred.
800-1,400 square feet
225 amp electrical service available, natural gas preferred.
Convenient parking critical to carryout business, minimal long-term parking needed.
Hours of Operation
Fri & Sat: 11am-Midnight
5 year lease with 3 five year options preferred
HVAC: 1 ton per 100 SF
Electrical: 225 amp, three phase, 120/208 volt
Sanitary sewer: 4"
Water: 1 1/2"
Natural Gas: 1 1/2"
For more information.
RTS Real Estate Services LLC
6370 LBJ Freeway Suite 170
Dallas, Texas 75240
Pizza Patróns Federal Disclosure Document for each concept supersedes any stated figures on this site or any other printed material.